Middle School News
Ohio Alerts (text system) is going through an upgrade over the next couple months. During that time, reliability for receiving messages is medium to low. Therefore, all parents are reminded to make sure your child’s school office has the most up-to-date primary phone number for our local messaging system, which is an automated phone call. &nbs
- Fri, 12/19 - OMS Spelling Bee 8:00 am in OMS Gym
- Fri, 12/19 - End of 2nd Quarter
- 12/22 - 1/2 - Winter Break / No School
- Mon, 1/5 - PTO Meeting 7:00 pm @ OES
- Wed, 1/7 - Spring Pictures
- Fri, 1/9 - Report Cards sent home
- Fri, 1/16 - 2nd Quarter Awards Day during Intervention periods
All students entering 7th grade in 2014 must have the Tdap (tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis) booster vaccine prior to entry. A Tdap is given in order to prevent pertussis (whooping cough). When your child receives this immunization, please send a copy of the shot record to OMS. Until May 31st, it can also be faxed to OMS at 330-682-2743.
Orrville Middle School will open for walking on Monday through Thursday evenings beginning November3, 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Please use the door near the cafeteria (off Elm Street) located at the north end of the building. Children should be supervised at all times. The Middle School will be closed for walking if school is not in session.