Middle School News
Our “Red Rider Mini Majorette” Clinic is Tue, Sep 15 & Wed, Sep 16 from 5–7 pm for twirlers in grades K-8. Beginners are welcomed & encouraged! Participants will perform at the OHS Varsity Football Game on Fri, Sep 18, 2015. Download registration forms HERE or pick up in the OMS Office.
- Mo, 9/7 Labor Day - NO SCHOOL
- Tu, 9/8 PTO Meeting 7:00 OES
- Fr, 9/11 Red, White & Blue Day
- Fri, 9/11 5 & 6 Gr After School Activity 2:45-4:15
- Mo, 9/14 Fair Day - NO SCHOOL
- Fr, 9/18 Char Ed Week Starts / 7 & 8 Grade Bands Play during halftime of High School game
- Mo, 9/21 1st Qtr Inter
Attention Parents of Grade 6 students: The Ohio Department of Health released the immunization schedule for the 2015- 2016 school year. All students entering Grade 7 in 2015 must have a Tdap (tetanus-diptheria-pertussis) or Td booster vaccine prior to entry in August 2015. This requirement will most likely affect the majority of incoming Grade 7 students.