Click here to view the presentation and submit the mandatory session confirmation form!

Registration & Applications

College Credit Transcript Requests

Upon graduation from high school, if you are applying to a different college or university from which you completed CCP courses, you MUST request your official transcript directly from the college or university from which you received CCP credit.  Official transcripts must be sent directly to the new college or university to be considered for transfer credit.  Click the relevant link below to make your request.

The University of Akron Transcript Request
Stark State College Transcript Request

For Questions and Additional Information